[Loch-Ruadh] GULF WAR CAMPNG

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Jan 10 07:48:15 PST 2010

Probably should have posted this prior to now, but for those that were not at Populace, I need to start gathering your info for Gulf War!

Deadline for online registration is Feb. 18.  If you need to register by mail it must be postmarked by Jan. 31.

I need the following information.

Number of campers in your pary.
Size of your tent.
Which side of the tent the door faces.
A short description of the tent, such as "10 x 14 mundane dome tent" or "10 x 20 pavilion decorated.

I am looking to put the period tents towards the front and roadside of the camp to make us look more authentic.  Decorated tents will also be further forward and the mundane tents further into camp so they are not as visible from the outside.  Yes, I will make allowances if there are groups and family units that want to stay side by side.

Please begin sending me your information as you have it available so that I can start plotting (settle down Cat, not evil plotting) the camp.

Terrence
tdsikes at prodigy.net