[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Kitchen Info

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 10:35:25 PST 2010

Alf,

Try cutting the recipe down to 30 attendees, this is what we generally plan for. Just to give you some idea of how much a meal usually costs I will tell you that my beef and barley soup usually runs a minimum of $60 just for the meat. Then add on the veggies, barley, spices, sometimes pasta, and side bread/butters and you are looking at about the same cost as the gumbo.

If after you cut the recipe down and it is still too expensive let me know and we can come up with an alternate meal. The menu isn't written in stone and as long as it's a good hearty meal everyone should be good with it.

Ever made goulash? Ground beef, macaroni, canned tomatoes, bell peppers, onions spices.. pretty inexpensive to make and feeds an army.

Email me privately so we don't get the list over run with menu chat. LOL

fem_cat at yahoo.com

In Service,

Kat the Blackhearted
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Gulf War Kitchen Coordinator

i did priceing today ... and just for the gumbo .... it is going to cost about 200 bucks .. for enough gumbo .. to feed 40 to 48 people .. thats not counting rice and bred.... any thoughts.....?