[Loch-Ruadh] Financial Committee

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Tue Jul 6 20:49:37 PDT 2010

Many apologies for the late notice.  I would like to have a brief meeting of the
Financial Committee prior to Populace Meeting Wednesday evening.  Financial
Committee members, please be at the IHOP on Quebec Street by 6:45pm.

Remember, to be a member of the Financial Committee, you must be a paid member
and have had the appropriate Exchequer's Class within the past two years.

While I made a general apology above, I want to make a specific apology to our
Exchequer, Lady Vivian, for not coordinating this with her in advance.

Padraig
Seneschal