[Loch-Ruadh] Shannon River Raid meeting

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 10:20:20 PDT 2010

Greetings!

There will be a River Raid coordinator's meeting at the home of Lord Alric and Lady Fiona
on Thursday, July 22nd at 7pm. Please attend if you are signed up as a coordinator for the
event or if you are able to volunteer. We are still short of coordinators and volunteers and
would appreciate all the help we can get.

Even if you feel you cannot devote a lot of time being a coordinator please attend the
meeting. You will be surprised how many small jobs we have that we would love to share
with you. Remember..."Many hands make light work." Even if all you do is show up and
encourage somebody, you are still helping the Shire. We need all the cheerleaders we can
get to keep motivated and on task.

We hope to see MANY of you at the meeting on Thursday.

In Service,

Lady Katheryn Margarete de Ryes and Lord Alric Morgannwg, Shannon River Raid Autocrats

Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra