[Loch-Ruadh] Sad news and the Rainbow Bridge

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Wed Jul 14 15:54:33 PDT 2010

My favorite memory of George is from the event at Canton where we all wore Robin
Hood hats - even George!  He got so many smiles and compliments that day, and he
was a very happy tourney dog.  He added a lot to everyone's enjoyment of the
event.  I am sad that his time here is over, but I am glad to have known such a
good dog with such a big heart.

Padraig