[Loch-Ruadh] Round Table Needs

sidhe01 at swbell.net sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu Jul 15 10:26:27 PDT 2010

We can start setting up Friday from 4 - 8 pm.  I will be there tomorrow night  - putting out signs and getting the sign in table and chairs set up.  May even be able to put out the signs. (Fiona and I made a few disposable signs last night).

If the schedule gets done Done I will print copies to hand out and to hang on the doors of the class rooms.

I plan on being on-site at 7 AM to get doors opened etc.

I will provide a box of coffee filter packs as well.

Alric