[Loch-Ruadh] Armor

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Wed Jul 21 06:42:04 PDT 2010

I have always heard good stuff about Ashcraft/Baker.  They were recommended to me by several fighters and most of their prices on things I have looked at were pretty reasonable.  One of the fighters at the practice on Sunday, in fact, had a helm he had just bought from them and was in the process of padding.

Terrence