[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Armor

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 10:32:03 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Just wanted to chime in with word of caution about AB.

Currently on the armor archive (www.armourarchive.org) there are several people who are having issues with communication and turn around time with AB.

As an alternative, I would suggest stonekeep armory. They, currently, have a very short queue, so you will get your stuff quickly. Their quality is reputed to be quite high for their prices.  I haven't personally handled any of their products, so I can't vouch for them firsthand.

Also, Bokalo makes quality inexpensive gear. I have handled his stuff and it's a good deal for the price.

I've handled AB's stuff in the past, but have never fought with it. My impression was it was quality generic starter gear, but not particularly good looking.   Nice people manning their tents in merchants row tho. :)

-Bjorn