[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Design Competition for Titled Artisan Regalia

reminders at lochruadh.org reminders at lochruadh.org
Thu Jul 29 13:31:15 PDT 2010

When: Wed Aug 4, 2010 at Populace Meeting

At our fall event, the Shannon River Raid, Loch Ruadh will be selecting our very first Titled Artisan!  As we discussed at the July Populace Meeting, we want to see designs from the Populace for pass-down regalia, of the sort that we have for our Titled Bard. (You can see pictures of the Titled Bard regalia at http://www.lochruadh.org/index.php?id=bard).  Bring sketches of your ideas for the new regalia to Populace Meeting, so we can vote on the designs and get started on creating the items.

For more info contact the Seneschal, Lord Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain, seneschal at lochruadh.org