[Loch-Ruadh] Duckie's Navy Departure

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 09:39:20 PDT 2010

Greetings!

I just wanted to let you all know that Lord Vemundr.....Duckie....is leaving for Navy basic
training on Sunday. If you have words of encouragement for him or want to wish him well
please send him an email. Feel free to include your modern name, mailing address, and
phone number if you want him to be able to contact you while he is away.

Obviously I am going through mother duck issues as he prepares to leave my nest so you
should email him directly and not in direct response to this post. LOL I cannot guarantee
that I will remember to forward it to him before he leaves.

His email address is: theblackknight25 at yahoo.com.

In Service,

Lady Kat, a very proud mother