[Loch-Ruadh] Sad news and the Rainbow Bridge

Chris Bregy-Sikes alpinewolf4 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 06:35:11 PDT 2010

I am truely sorry for the loss of your dear friend. I know how animals are
always part of the family as we have several cats and dogs that are our family.
It is always hard to say good bye to them. We recently lost one of our cats to
kitty AIDS and it was with great sorrow that we had to let him go to the Rainbow
bridge as well. I know one day I will be reunited with all the animals I have
had and I know you too will see your precious pet again. Please accept my and
the family's condolences on your loss.

Lady Chantel Von Sierre
Terrence
Robert the Bold