[Loch-Ruadh] Armor

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 18:58:48 PDT 2010

I bought my first helm from Ashcraft Baker ... also bought one for Cat.

They are great to get you on the field.

I would probably go with Stonekeep right now tho. If you dont want to wait.

At least order the helm. The rest can be made by either myself, Jock, or
Dare. We need to get some white or black plastic. We can make everything but
the helm out of plastic.

:)

This will keep your costs way down .. which is nice :)

-- Cathal

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 5:57 PM, <pbedwell at vzw.blackberry.net> wrote:

> I have already down loaded a copy from the web for reference.  I do not
> know if the library has a current copy.
> Vivian

What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin