[Loch-Ruadh] Twins

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 21:10:34 PDT 2010

Congrats Wiley and Della.  I can't imagine having two daughters, let alone twins.  One was more than enough for me!!!!  Oh wait...crap...mine is on this list.  Boy am I in trouble.  Anyways, have a wonderful life raising the most wonderful thing God can give a parent...something that can steal the heart of a father and never give it back...a beautiful daughter.  Just wait till they're old enough to tell you "I love you Dad/Mom" and you'll never be the same.  As it has been stated before, can't wait to see them.

Sean