[Loch-Ruadh] SL submissions are welcome

Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra fiona0241 at swbell.net
Mon Jun 7 07:38:22 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the Populace

It's that time again!  Gather your thoughts and commit them to paper.  The deadline for the Scarlet Letter is June 20th and I hope to receive submissions from members of the populace who have not previously made contributions.  What are your personna stories?  Do you have any new period recipes you would like to share?  Have you been to any events since the last SL was published?

I hope you took the time to read the tribute to our beloved Bear in that last issue.  I would very much like to do a similar tribute to Bice in the upcoming issue.  If you have stories, memories, and/or photos you would like to share, please send them to me and I will put them together for the next issue.  We all miss Bice greatly and I beleive this is a good way to honor her.

Please send your articles and/or pictures to me by June 20th.

In service
Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Chronicler