[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Officer

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:46:59 PDT 2010

I am so sorry for the late notice, but I will not be able to attend
tonight. My mother is having heart problems and I will have to stay
with her tonight. She goes in on Friday for angioplasty. Please keep
her in your prayers. She is okay for now, but needs looking after. I
have sent Fiona my report for the month to be included in the Scarlet
Letter.

Cait