[Loch-Ruadh] SL deadline

Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra fiona0241 at swbell.net
Thu Jun 17 07:48:33 PDT 2010

Greetings

The Scarlet Letter deadline is fast approaching.  I am hoping to do a couple of pages dedicated to our dear Bice, but have not received any input as yet from the populace.  Please help with this remembrance and write down a favorite story or send a favorite picture to honor our wonderful friend.

Also, if you have Ruadh noises to report or an event you attended, please send them to me by this Sunday, June 20th and I will included them in the upcoming issue.

In service,
Fiona