[Loch-Ruadh] Shannon River Raid Event

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 10:17:37 PDT 2010

Greetings Loch Ruadh!

As Lord Alric mentioned previously, there is a Shannon River Raid Coordinator's meeting
Thursday at his house. I wanted to give you a heads up on some topics we will be
discussing as well as ask (beg) for a few more volunteers. The event is in only four months,
time to kick it into gear.

We will talking about the following topics (feel free to add to the list at the meeting tomorrow as needed):

Site Information
Gate Information
Feast menu and prep schedule
Site Token Update
Invitations (need a volunteer)
Black Star Ad (need a volunteer)
Website design and maintenance
Security
Email Teasers
Shire Equipment Transport
Set Up / Tear Down (need a volunteer)
Royals Liaison

Each Coordinator needs to begin making a list of items they will need for their portion of
he event. For example: number of tables you will need from the shed, chairs, shade, misc.
supplies etc These lists will need to be completed and given to the Autocrats as well as
the Chamberlain before the event. We will decide on the due date at the meeting.

Even if you feel you cannot devote a lot of time being a coordinator please attend the
meeting. You will be surprised how many small jobs we have that we would love to share
with you. Remember..."Many hands make light work." Even if all you do is show up and
encourage somebody, you are still helping the Shire. We need all the cheerleaders we can
get to keep motivated and on task.

We hope to see MANY of you at the meeting on Thursday.

In Service,

Lady Katheryn Margarete de Ryes and Lord Alric Morgannwg, Shannon River Raid Autocrats

Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra