[Loch-Ruadh] Event Coordinator's Meeting Tonight / Stump Grindingat Gulf Wars Site

Alric And Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu Jun 24 16:02:58 PDT 2010

Will do
----- Original Message -----
From: "Loch Ruadh Seneschal" <seneschal at lochruadh.org>
To: "Shire of Loch Ruadh" <loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 5:48 PM
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Event Coordinator's Meeting Tonight / Stump Grindingat
Gulf Wars Site

I know it's an odd combination of subjects, but thought as there will be a
number of people at the meeting tonight, the second subject could be
discussed as well.

First, I have either a case of stomach flu or food poisoning. Either way, I
will not be at the meeting tonight. Alric, please send me notes on what is
discussed.

Second, Daniel O'Ceilechair is taking info and collecting money for the
stump grinding that is going to take place at King's Arrow Ranch in the near
future. The cost is $11.50 a stump - this is a special offer the guy doing
the work is making for a bulk rate. I will contribute enough for a stump. I
believe there are either 4 or 5 stumps on our land that need to be taken
care of, so if we can get some pledges for the rest, I will call Daniel and
make arrangements. Please let me know.