[Loch-Ruadh] Open Offices Reminder

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Fri Jun 25 11:39:09 PDT 2010

A reminder about Offices in Loch Ruadh that are open for applications:

Hospitaler - I have received one application so far for this Officer.  The original closing date for application has passed, so if anyone else is interesting in applying, please submit your applications to the Central Regional Hospitaler, Lady Sarah di Rimini, and to me as soon as possible.

Minister of Arts and Sciences - closing date for applications is August Populace Meeting, the 4th.  .Applications should be submitted to the Central Regional MOAS, Mistress Hanna von Dahl, to our current MOAS, Lady Eleanor Cleavely, and to me

Knight Marshal - closing date for applications is August Officer's Meeting, the 18th.  Applications should be submitted to the Central Regional Knight Marshal, Centurian Damon Xanthus, to our current Knight Marshal, Lord Vemundr Thorkell Sviobalki, and to me.

Archery Marshal - closing date for applications is August Officer's Meeting, the 18th.  Applications should be submitted to the Central Regional Archery Marshal, Lady Lyneya de Grey, to our current Archery Marshal, Lord Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri, and to me.

You must be a current paid member of the SCA to hold an office.  When submitting your application, please remember to include copies of your membership card and a picture ID (with the ID number blacked out) with the application you send to the Regional Officer.  If you need help or advice on filling out the application, please contact me, or any current or former officer of the Shire, and we'll be happy to help out.

In addition to the Offices that need to be filled, we are also seeking a Calendar Deputy to maintain and update the online Shire Calendar and to send out reminder notices of upcoming events and gatherings.  This is a non-reporting position, and does not require the deputy to be a paid member.

I cannot stress strongly enough how important it is that we maintain a full slate of active Officers to keep our Shire vital and growing.  If you have the time and the desire to serve, pleae consider applying for an Office.  Training is available for all the Offices, so don't let lack of experience prevent you from taking on a position you're interested in.

In Service,
Padraig
Seneschal