[Loch-Ruadh] First Amendment

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 09:03:03 PST 2010

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

In checking the First Amendment I find it still in effect. Congress has made no law that abridges freedom of speech on the Loch Ruadh mail list. There has been several polite attempts to guide the list towards the purpose of the list, which is to have a common ground where friends and members of the Shire may communicate things regarding the Shire, Ansteorra and the SCA.

I am certain that no one on this or any other list will stop you from starting your own political or religious agenda list and posting anything that you desire on that list.

Crandall, Olde Phart