[Loch-Ruadh] Reminder...Gulf Wars Pity Party

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 18 03:29:22 PDT 2010

Dana's annual Gulf Wars Pity Party!!

Saturday March 20th - 7 PM ish til whenever.
At Caerell & Aingeal's
2604 Creekwood Lane
Fort Worth, TX 76123
Map:   http://tinyurl.com/2t4kvd

Come early, come late...I'll be there after 12 noon!!
Garb or casual clothes...your choice.
Bring a chair, snacks to share, your drinks of choice, music, stories and a party attitude.
I need to see smiling faces!! Missing my friends.

The house is smoke free. Smokers can gather in the backyard or garage depending on the weather.
There are cats and a dog in residence, so take your allergy meds if needed.
Children are welcome but need to be watched carefully, as the house is by no means child proof.

There is plenty of floor space available.
Bring bedding if you plan on drinking adult beverages.

Any questions email me.
When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!