[Loch-Ruadh] [Falconrose] Home Safe from Gulf Wars

Lady Eithne eithnethehealer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:52:56 PDT 2010

After resting the night in Vicksburg, HL Aradonn and I arrived at the Keep
about an hour ago.
Lord Thomas and his lady Sandy are on their way to Mineral Wells.

I am too tired to give my thanks and praise, I'll do it tomorrow.

In Service to the House, the Shire & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True
Honor,
Lady Eithne ingen meic Cináeda
GrandeDamme FalconRose Keep at Loch Callendre,
Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA