[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep.......

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:43:51 PDT 2010

......Passing of the Cloak competition has been rescheduled.  Since Easter and Elfsea Defender are this weekend, we decided that it would be best to move to the 9th of April.  I haven't heard from Duke Jonathan about format, so I will post again, hopefully in a few days.

Bardic will be held at Wiley and Bella's home again, 1620 Gill St., Blue Mound.  Bella's cell # is 817-897-1576, for more information.

In Service to the Dream

Ly Gwenllian Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!
Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!