[Loch-Ruadh] Fwd: [Ansteorra] firewood at GW

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 4 16:53:10 PST 2010

Correct.  The rules state "no ground fires" then later has rules on filling in firepits when leaving.  I have been to other camps that have a  raised fire "bowl" and am assuming since that isn't a ground fire, those are allowed, too.

Do we want to try bringing firewood, take a chance that the guy at the store will have firewood, or see if someone else in Hattiesburg or Lumberton has firewood?

Terrence