[Loch-Ruadh] Missing Items Reminder

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Fri Mar 5 17:40:14 PST 2010

Just a reminder about the missing items we spoke about at Populace:

Loch Ruadh Arms Banner - the Shire arms on a yellow background, between the words "Loch" at the top and "Ruadh" at the bottom.

The Fian Ruadh Commander's Baldric - if I recall correctly, it was red and black divided down the center, trimmed in yellow, and had the Shire arms on it, as well as the arms of all those who have served as commander.

I sure that these items probably got rolled or folded up and put away.  Please check your personal items to see it you happen to have them.

On a more personal note, just before the recent Yule Revel, Amber could not find her mug, and is wondering if she left it at someone's house at a bardic or revel.  It is a light brown/tan, with a celtic cat design on the side in blue, and no handle.  If you should happen to locate it, Amber will be most grateful.  As an incentive for you all to look to see if you might be able to find it, I will promise the finder a fine bottle of sweet mead from the batch I am going to be laying down right after War.

Many thanks,