[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: History 101

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 12:00:35 PST 2010

Exactly. There's enough divisiveness in our mundane, every day lives. We
don't need it in our group. I would have thought we as a shire and as those
who are students of history would be a little more open-minded about others'
opinions. Sadly, that has proven not to be the case. So I echo Cait's
request to keep political and religious discussions off the list.

Thank you,
Eleanor Cleavely
Minister of Arts & Sciences