[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: History 101

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 6 18:08:47 PST 2010

Commen Sense!!

People many things in life are much more important than what you receive in your email box.
If the subject or the person irritates, bothers or upsets you...hit the delete button or block that person from your email or
take it privately off list with the person involved. If you can't say something positive then don't say anything at all on the mailing list.

I have a full plate of death, cancer, other chronic illnesses and such going on in my life right now.
Please play nice in the sandbox.

Please do not clutter up the mailing list by discussing my reply.
Email me privately.

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!