[Loch-Ruadh] Shed Load Out Thanks

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 17:49:45 PST 2010

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of those good gentles who showed up in the rain
to do the Gulf Wars shed load out today. It was wet, muddy and thankfully over VERY
quickly. Terrence and boys, Marion, Gruffydd, Annest, Kaz, Antonia, Catrin, Tegwared,
Alric, Fiona, Jenn and Duckie, Cait, Ragnar and kids.....thank you!

I especially want to thank Lady Marion for her wonderful organization skills. It made the
load out super fast and efficient. I think we clocked it at 15 minutes start to finish? Couldn't
have done it without you!

Thanks again for the great job and see you all at War!!

Lady Kat the Blackhearted
Kingdom of Ansteorra