[Loch-Ruadh] GW Phone list

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 17:18:22 PST 2010

Ragnar and I will be heading out on Thursday afternoon (tomorrow). If you
need anything, please let us know. I have email access on my Palm, so I will
try to send missives from war as I can. I can also take a picture of the
gate and send it to Padraig (or whomever) on Friday. That will give you an
idea of what will be needed to mend it.

Cait

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 7:47 AM, Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:

> Last chance to get your phone number on the GW cell phone list!  Please
> send me your phone information if you want to be included.
>
> My cell phone died yesterday, so if you need to reach me in the next few
> days use the home phone number listed in the Loch Ruadh directory, or e-mail
> me here.  If I do not have a new phone by Gulf War I will post a number for
> a borrowed phone.
>
> Terrence

Cait O'Hara
mka: Sonja Crocker