[Loch-Ruadh] News Flash from War

Lady Eithne eithnethehealer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 06:17:14 PDT 2010

Unto the Shire,

Countess Claudia, the lady in question was once the Queen of the Outlands.
She is a wonderful friend who camps with Al Mahala and is traveling
companion of Sir Asad, my son's knight.
She had previously told me about these young ones she wanted to give word
fame to and when Loch Ruadh
came to visit I put the bug in her ear, that this was the young workers
Shire.

This once Queen is a mentor to me who inspires me daily at War.

In Service to the House, the Shire & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True
Honor,
Lady Eithne ingen meic Cináeda
GrandeDamme FalconRose Keep at Loch Callendre,
Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA