[Loch-Ruadh] April Scribes & Ceilidh April 17th!

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 16:52:14 PDT 2010

Greetings to one and all!

Saturday, April 17th promises to be a busy day for the artisans of Loch
Ruadh!

The Loch Ruadh Scribal Guild will meet at 2pm at our home. At the meeting,
there will be a class on original scrolls and how to make them. After the
class, we will put our new information to work on originals for the
kingdom.  Refreshments and some supplies will be provided. Please be sure to
bring your scribal materials and a comfy chair!

Then, at 7pm, we will open up the backyard and fire pit to the wonderful
Loch Ruadh bards as we also host the April Ceilidh. Please bring finger
foods and drinks to share with those in attendance as well as a chair for
your comfort. Garb is optional but clothing is not!

Please be aware that we have two dogs and a baby. The dogs don't bite, but
there is no guarantee about the baby.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me
offlist. Thank you!

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Minister of Arts & Sciences
Descendant of the White Oak

-----
http://eleanorcleavely.weebly.com/index.html

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little