[Loch-Ruadh] Sad Tiding

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 05:50:31 PDT 2010

Brighid,

We will not say we understand what you are going through because we cannot know, each loss is different for each soul. We can only offer you our love, support and help should you need us. At any time, for any thing. You have only to call.

Our family loved and respected Bear and we can say with the utmost honesty and feeling that he will be truly missed, and missed often. We will always feel grateful for having him in our lives, even if he left too soon.

We will hold you and your entire family close to our hearts during this sad time.

Take care of yourself, and allow others to care for you too.

You have our love,

Cat, Christopher, Robert, Melanie and Ben