[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Populace Meeting

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Tue Mar 2 14:16:06 PST 2010

We have a number of important subjects to discuss at Populace, including:

    - Offices open for application:  Exchequer and Hospitaler
    - Gulf War - any last minute details that need to be addressed
    - Elfsea Defender is coming up almost immediately after Gulf War
    - Boy Scout Viking Demo - our good friends Lady Elayne and Lord Daniel are coming to Populace to tell us about this demo opportunity
    - Looking further ahead, we will be voting on the budget for our fall event

Plus you get to spend time with your friends, eating, drinking and generally not listening to the Seneschal rambling on like he tends to do.

Hope to see everyone there!

Padraig