[Loch-Ruadh] Fwd: [Ansteorra] firewood at GW

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri Mar 5 11:09:02 PST 2010

I don't see any problem digging a small fire pit but as people get there we may have to soak it with water, fill it in, and move it in case the camp layout changes.  I need to make you (Ragnar & Cait) a copy of the layout anyway so you will know where to pitch your tent when you get there, I'll make sure I mark the estimated location of the firepit as well.

I haven't checked the carry list before asking, but is someone bringing a shovel?  Am I the only one bringing a ladder and is 10' tall enough to take down the blue tarp we left over the gate last war?

Terrence