[Loch-Ruadh] GW Phone list

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 05:56:50 PST 2010

My phone number is 817-800-8273, your welcome to put it on the War list. I will be riding with Kaz nd Antonia.

Terry Varner

Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It has a light side and a dark side,
and it holds the universe together.

Last night as I lay in my bed looking up at the stars, I thought to myself, Where the heck is my ceiling?