[Loch-Ruadh] Home from War

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 20:34:50 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

I have arrived home safely as well.

Pulling a trailer through heavy rain with morons driving all around is a harrowing experience, but we survived unscathed.

It was GREAT!! seeing all of you again.  I wish I could have spent more time with you.  I was planning on spending most of Saturday afternoon and evening with you guys, but mother nature reared her ugly head.

Speaking of, I heard that not only did the site get some heavy rain, but it also SNOWED!

Certainly glad that we all left when we did.

Again, thank you ALL for making this already awesome Gulf Wars that much better!

Until next time,

Bjorn
(wanted: dead)