[Loch-Ruadh] Sad Tidding

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 31 06:30:20 PDT 2010

Brighid,
We cannot begin to understand how you are feeling at this time. Most losses are felt to be too soon, and seldom is anyone prepared for the overwhemling grief and agony that descends upon us with the passing of a loved one. Know that you are loved as you struggle with and against this day, that you are supported in any need that you have today, next week, 2 months from now, and throughout the remaining days and years.
Allow those around you to be of assistance, reach out to them when you have need.
Bear has been a solid presence in our SCA family and will continue to color and enrich our lives as his memory walks among us.

We love you
Catrin and Tegwared