[Loch-Ruadh] Sad Tidding

Lady Eithne eithnethehealer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 06:50:40 PDT 2010

My Lord Son & I are stunned at this news, that this sweet and gentle giant
of a man is lost to us.
Unto his wife and family we send our deepest sympathies and wish there was
someway we could help you.
You need only to ask.
We all can remember Bear with kind thoughts and know we share a common loss.

We will await the announcement of the funeral.

In Service to the House, the Shire & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True
Honor,
Lady Eithne ingen meic Cináeda
GrandeDamme FalconRose Keep at Loch Callendre,
Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 08:32, mom3badboys at yahoo.com