[Loch-Ruadh] MOAS report for the SL

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sun May 2 20:01:45 PDT 2010

Greetings!

In my rush to get papers graded, I realize I did not send this to Fiona for
inclusion in the Scarlet Letter. My apologies. Below is my report for the
month. If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to
contact me. Thanks!

Greetings to the Populace!

Here's what's happened in the last month:

Carrel did awesome stuff at Gulf War, beat Laurels with his score. Go Carrel
Go!

Ceilidh: We had exactly zero attendants at the Ceilidh. I would suggest next
time we have a large demo on the same day, we reschedule. Location of the
next ceilidh TBA.

Class suggestions: Original Scroll class is to be rescheduled for June. Date
forthcoming. Will be hosted at Aingeal's house on a Saturday. Other class
suggestions needed.

Please continue to support the Arts & Sciences in Loch Ruadh.
Eleanor Cleavely
MOAS
Loch Ruadh

--
http://eleanorcleavely.weebly.com/index.html

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little