[Loch-Ruadh] Champions of the Tor

krikit . krikit_krikit at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 07:06:34 PDT 2010

 Good Morning,

My apologies for not posting... I am trying to learn the name of the woman who won Archery... all the rest I knew..

Yes Congratulaions to Padraig!!! He was in FINE form!!

I was inside the tavern and heard every word!!

WELL DESERVED!!!

And it is WE who are honored!!!

The song was/is about All those who have gone before us, but specifically honoring Edric of Hastings, Mistress Branwyn, Bear and Bice

I appreciate your comment Padraig...

had a tough time singing and crying at the same time...

they are sooooooo missed!!!

Thank You!!