[Loch-Ruadh] OT - looking for an apartment or house in Arlington Heights

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Mon May 24 13:05:59 PDT 2010

Brighid, my 17 year old, has had her fill of Everman High School, and wants to transfer to Arlington Heights.  I have spoken with everyone I could at FWISD, and she can't transfer without my having to pay $300 a month tuition and that's IF she can get a spot, which is unlikely due to Heights always being at or near capacity.  So... I'm now looking for a garage apartment, apartment, or small house she can rent.  She will be 18 this summer, and I am considering letting her live on her own for her senior year of high school.  I may also move in with her and have her brother, Weyland, attend Heights as well since he will be  a freshman in the fall.  And to quash any rumors before they get started, no, Logan and I are not getting divorced.  But he is talking about moving to Arizona for a while to build a house on a small plot of land he owns out there, and I'm not quite up to living in a tent or travel trailer for however long that will take.

If anyone has a lead on some sort of living arrangements in the Arlington Heights High School area, please contact me off list at:

jane.sitton.logan at gmail.com

I don't check my SCA mail every day, so a message will get to me quicker at my gmail account.

Much obliged,
Jane Logan
aka Madelina de Lindesay