[Loch-Ruadh] Aspiring Bards or "I wanna learn to play something"

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Sat May 15 13:48:15 PDT 2010

Dunstan,

I'll take it!!!

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-ruadh-bounces+yukon=ddsob.com at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:loch-ruadh-bounces+yukon=ddsob.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
J S
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 2:48 PM
To: loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Aspiring Bards or "I wanna learn to play something"

I am going to put this on Craig's List but thought I would offer it to my
friends first.

I purchased this before I began my journey with the pipes and no longer have
the
time or inclination to learn to play this.

*Fender Mandolin  mod.# FM-100   SN#0060500018*

*Fender shoulder strap*

*Soft nylon gig bag*

*1 Fender auto chromatic ST-1 stage tuner with instructions*

*2 Sets of strings*

*            Martin & Co. 80/20 Bronze*

*            Fender Phosphor Bronze*

*8 picks*

*3 books*

*            Fender Mandolin Method for beginners*

*                        Hal Leonard*

*            Mandolin Method Book 1    2nd edition   with CD*

*                        Hal Leonard*

*            Mandolin chord book (not pictured)*

*1 instructional CD*

*            John McGann's Sound Fundamentals for Mandolin*

**

**

**

**

I have a photo of all thats listed above.

I am asking  just $100 for the lot.

Dunstan