[Loch-Ruadh] Office of Minister of Arts & Sciences open for bid

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Fri May 28 04:05:07 PDT 2010

Unto the Populace of the Shire of Loch Ruadh do I, Lady Eleanor Cleavely,
Minister of Arts & Sciences, send humble and heartfelt greetings and wishes
for good health this warm spring morning.

My friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I must step down from the office of Minister
of Arts & Sciences. As you know, we've not been out very much at all. Life
has thrown us too many curve balls, both financially and with our health,
for us to keep up with, and it has caused the SCA to be put on the very back
burner. I hate the fact that I have to do this, but it is unfair of me to
stay in this position and not be able to attend meetings or fulfill my
duties. I am so very sorry. My resignation is effective as soon as a
replacement can be found.

If you are interested in fulfilling the duties of this wonderful office,
please send a letter of interest to the Seneschal and the Central Regional
Minister of Arts & Sciences, Mistress Hannah von Dahl (dmcovel79 at yahoo.com).
Bids for his office will close at August Populace.

I thank you for the opportunity to serve the Shire in this capacity. I took
this office in the hopes that I could do some good in this group.
Unfortunately, life wants me to go another direction. I hope you understand
and that you will forgive me for having to exit my office prematurely.

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely

--
http://eleanorcleavely.weebly.com/index.html

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little