[Loch-Ruadh] New Exchequer

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 23 10:55:18 PDT 2010

Congrats on the new office.

Catrin

--- On Sun, 5/23/10, Loch Ruadh Seneschal <seneschal at lochruadh.org> wrote:

From: Loch Ruadh Seneschal <seneschal at lochruadh.org>
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] New Exchequer
To: "Shire of Loch Ruadh" <loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 12:36 PM

I am pleased to announce that the Central Regional Exchequer has confirmed that Lady Vivian McKinnon is the new Exchequer for the Shire of Loch Ruadh.

I understand that Vivian has completed the required financial classes, and so is ready to dive into the job headfirst, so to speak.

Vivat! to Laird Caerell for so ably taking over the tasks as Exchequer when HL Bice fell ill, and for performing those duties along with his position as our Webminister.

Vivat! to our new Exchequer, Lady Vivian.

In Service,
Padraig
Seneschal