[Loch-Ruadh] OT: Christmas party

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 26 08:07:20 PST 2010

Event: Christmas/Yule Party
Date: 11 December, 2010
Time: 7:00pm-12:00am
Location: Tegwared and Catrin's house
Call or e-mail for directions if you need them
817-389-2862
dkv250 at sbcglobal.net

Join us in celebrating our first Christmas in our new home!As always bring a party snack to share, your beverage of choice, and an edible gift for the Chinese Christmas Exchange. This is a family party so bring the kids too; we will have a separate exchange for them. There will be a fire-pit outside for those who want to sit outside for a time and a crackling fire in the fireplace indoors. This is a casual gathering with plenty of food and good cheer to go around.

Catrin