[Loch-Ruadh] Proposals Needed for Next Year's Eent

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Mon Nov 8 09:00:48 PST 2010

Have you ever wanted to be an event autocrat?  Do you have an idea for an event
that you would like the Shire of Loch Ruadh to put on?

Now that we have successfully concluded the Shannon River Raids event for 2010,
it is time to start planning for an event in 2011.

If you are interested in being the autocrat or a co-autocrat for an event, now
is the time to step forward.

Write up an event proposal, including budget and activities, and chose a primary
and two alternate dates from the Kingdom Calendar of Events (dates should not
conflict with Kingdom events or other events scheduled in the Central Region).
Include the proposed site if you already have one in mind.  Remember to include
competitions for the Titled Bard and Titled Artisan, and the competition for the
Premier Chivalric Champion, which will be added in 2011.

Possibilities for the event include a Lughnasad theme, another Shannon River
Raids theme, or something entirely new.

One possible date is 21-23 October, the corresponding weekend to our most recent
event.  As this is also the scheduled date for Queen's Champion, we could also
bid for that to be held at our event, which might ensure a larger attendance.

Please bring your event proposals to Officer's Meeting on Wednesday, 17
November, so the Officers can examine them and and then present them to the
Populace for a vote at December's Populace Meeting.

In Service,
Padraig
Seneschal