[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf war meeting and Ceilidih

George Boles sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sat Nov 27 12:46:03 PST 2010

Greetings all

Fiona and I will not be at the meetings or Ceilidih tonight.  Our jaunt to Namron for Turkey day has left me with a case of Moctezuma's (yes that is the correct spelling) revenge.

I will volunteer for camp layout coordinator if no one else wants the job as I still have the background drawings for the site.  If anyone else wants the job  I'll print off a scale drawing of the backgrounds for them (one with 1' squares in the background)

Fiona and I do not plan on taking part in the camp kitchen this year but will provide the Sunday or Monday Night (pick one) meal of Mexi-soup and French bread.

Alric