[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Officer's Meeting

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 09:13:41 PST 2010

I am sorry but I won't be able to make it. My mom had a wreck in our only
transportation. She is fine but the truck is toast. A guy' s breaks went out
and he rear-ended her. The truck bed looks pretty bad. Thank Heavens she had
her seat belt on. She came out of it fine. The     guy is fine as well. He
was driving an antique pick-up. He had just bought it and was taking it
home. Poor guy.

On Nov 17, 2010 8:40 AM, "Loch Ruadh Seneschal" <seneschal at lochruadh.org>