[Loch-Ruadh] OT: Christmas party

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 12:34:56 PST 2010

Mundane or garb?

On Nov 26, 2010 10:07 AM, "Kathy" <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Event: Christmas/Yule Party
Date: 11 December, 2010
Time: 7:00pm-12:00am
Location: Tegwared and Catrin's house
Call or e-mail for directions if you need them
817-389-2862
dkv250 at sbcglobal.net

Join us in celebrating our first Christmas in our new home!As always bring a
party snack to share, your beverage of choice, and an edible gift for the
Chinese Christmas Exchange. This is a family party so bring the kids too; we
will have a separate exchange for them. There will be a fire-pit outside for
those who want to sit outside for a time and a crackling fire in the
fireplace indoors. This is a casual gathering with plenty of food and good
cheer to go around.

Catrin