[Loch-Ruadh] Thank YOU! to Loch Ruadh

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 16:52:03 PDT 2010

 Yes! What Alric said!

Thank you to all who set up site Friday night and tore down Sunday morning.
There was a large group who stayed after packing up their own belongings Sunday
morning and who really worked hard to take down pavilions, clean up equipment,
and to make sure we left site better than we found it. They waited until every
single chore was done before leaving when they very well could have headed to
the comfort of showers and couches.

Not only did they help with tear down work, but they then headed to the shed for
trailer load out. Despite being exhausted from the event and the pack up! Thank
you for supporting each other just as much as you supported Alric and myself as
autocrats. Many hands make light work.

And Terrence...I know your knee must have been hurting you and that you probably
shouldn't have been doing half of what I saw you do. But thank you for pushing
past your own discomfort in order to help the Shire. The trailer was appreciated
but your participation and support was by far the most important thing.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all!

Lady Kat